Matthew Cutler (born October 30, 1973) is a successful English dancer, from Chelmsford, Essex. He started dancing at the age of eight, when he was attending the local church hall every Saturday.
Matthew is specialised in Latin American dancing, and was the UK Latin Champion from 2000 till 2005.
Matthew’s dance partner was his ex-wife Nicole Cutler before they spilt up in 2003. Matthew and Nicole decided to reunite as a non- competitive partnership in July 2006.
Matthew first took part in Strictly Come Dancing in series three, where he was the first to leave with his partner Siobhan Hayes. In the fourth series he was partnered with Carole Smillie and was voted out in Week 10.
Titles won by Matthew Cutler
- World, Open British, International and UK Professional Latin finalist, 2000 – 2005
- International Professional Latin finalist, 2004
- World and European Professional Latin finalist, 2005
- British Closed Professional Latin Champion, 2004
- UK Closed Professional Latin Champion, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2005
- World Masters Professional Latin Champion, 2000
Performance on Strictly Come Dancing:
- Series 3 – eliminated in week 1 with actress Siobhan Hayes.
- Series 4 – reached the final five with Carole Smillie.
- Series 5 – first place with pop singer Alisha Dixon.
- Series 6 – will be dancing with TV presenter Christine Bleakley
Matthew Cutler’s official website: