Anton du Beke is a professional ballroom dancer, who started dancing at the age of 14. His professional dancing partner is Erin Boag. Anton and Erin won the IDTA Classic in England in November 2003.
Anton Du Beke and his professional partner, Erin Boag, are officially rated in the World’s top 24 Ballroom Couples and have danced together for nearly ten years.
Anton has taken part in all four series of Strictly Come Dancing; series one was with Lesley Garrett CBE, series two with Esther Rantzen OBE, series three with Patsy Palmer and series four with Jan Ravens. His looks are closely related to that of Bruce Forsyth and Rob Brydon.
Anton will be dancing with actress Gillian Taylforth in series six of Strictly Come Dancing.
Performance on Strictly Come Dancing:
- Series 1 – third place with singer Lesley Garrett.
- Series 2 – eliminated in the third week with presenter Esther Rantzen.
- Series 3 – fifth place with actress Patsy Palmer.
- Series 4 – eliminated in week 5 with actress and impressionist Jan Ravens.
- Series 5 – eliminated in week 7 with TV presenter Kate Garraway.
- Series 6 – will be dancing with actress Gillian Taylforth.
Anton Du Beke’s official website: