Mark Ramprakash was the winner of Strictly Come Dancing series 4 along with dance partner Karen Hardy. Mark is an English cricketer. Mark and Karen appeared on the first Sunday results show in 2007 of series 5 of “Strictly Come Dancing” to dance the Salsa.
In week1, Mark and Karen did a Cha Cha Cha and scored 27, which was the best score for that week. In week2, Mark danced a swing with the other boys on the show. In week 3, Mark did a Tango and scored 32. In weeks 4 and 5, Mark did a Paso Doble and a Salsa and scored 35 and 36 respectively. In weeks 6 and 7, he scored 33 and 27 respectively for the American Smooth and Rumba. In week 8, he was back at the top of the leader board with a score of 36 for his Viennese Waltz. Week 9, saw Mark do two dances; Foxtrot and Samba and he scored 28 and 36 respectively. In week 10, he was at the top of the leader board for his Waltz with a score of 36. He also danced the jive this week and got the lowest score out of all the dances. In week 11, he did the Quickstep and the Argentine Tango and got 34 and 39 respectively. Final week saw Mark do a Tango, Salsa and a Samba and scored 34, 40, and 36 respectively.
Strictly Come Dancing Series 4 (7 October to 23 December 2006) Who Went When?
- Mark Ramprakash & Karen Hardy – Series winners
- Matt Dawson & Lilia Kopylova – Second place
- Emma Bunton & Darren Bennett – Third place
- Louisa Lytton & Vincent Simone – voted out in week 10
- Carol Smillie & Matthew Cutler – voted out in week 9
- Claire King & Brendan Cole – voted out in week 8
- Peter Schmeichel & Erin Boag – voted out in week 7
- Ray Fearon & Camilla Dallerup – voted out in week 6
- Jan Ravens & Anton du Beke – voted out in week 5
- Georgina Bouzova & James Jordan – voted out in week 4
- DJ Spoony & Ola Jordan – voted out in week 3
- Jimmy Tarbuck & Flavia Cacace – Withdrew
- Mica Paris & Ian Waite – voted out in week 2
- Nicholas Owen & Nicole Cutler – voted out in week 1